My Oh My! My foot has not recovered yet…
How it can get infected?
Doctor has no idea, neither do i..
Pain, antibiotic, pain killer…
I’m praying...wishing it will recover soon
Why it is still looking swollen...
How it can get infected?
Doctor has no idea, neither do i..
Pain, antibiotic, pain killer…
I’m praying...wishing it will recover soon
Why it is still looking swollen...
Worrying….
Blue… T_T
I can’t go to work,
I can’t go to practice my performance dance,
And can’t I go to perform on stage as well???
Pls…
I was supposed to perform on stage in May,
BUT it was cancelled suddenly.
I once had a chance to take part in dance competition in Sept,
BUT I can’t take part bcoz I can’t find a dance partner.
My teacher also failed to find one for me.
I’m supposed to perform on stage in this coming August,
BUT here comes the foot problem.
I hate it!
I’ve been practicing the performance dance all these while,
Now all wasted…
Most probably i will be losing the chance to perform on stage again...
I wish I could have a speedy recovery.
Speedy enough to let me return to my dancing class.
Speedy enough to let me return to the dance floor to perform what I’ve learnt so far.
Speedy enough to let me release my worries about my wound.
Speedy enough to let me to return to my workplace.
Speedy enough to let me to go to wherever i want to...
I wish I could have a speedy recovery.
Speedy enough to let me return to my dancing class.
Speedy enough to let me return to the dance floor to perform what I’ve learnt so far.
Speedy enough to let me release my worries about my wound.
Speedy enough to let me to return to my workplace.
Speedy enough to let me to go to wherever i want to...
I wish I could...

0 comments:
Post a Comment