? ??????????????Blooming Red? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 9836 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Spring Break (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2416 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Personal Make Up Lesson 3

Lesson 3 is about learning how to do the “哈日妆”. Actually, this make up is not suitable for me with a big round shape face. But this is included as a package in the course I am taking now. So here I come… As usual, I hv to start the make up with the following steps which I learned from Miko…

1) trim your eyebrow

2) double eyes lid sticker if you want to make eyes looking bigger and “eye catching”

3) apply make up base

4) apply highlight base on my T-zone and use it to cover up your “black eye circle” (must do it gently and lightly for even application, else you will create few more fine lines around your eyes)

5) apply foundation

6) curl your eye lashes

7) eye liner

8) loose powder all over your face. You can apply more on below ur eyes, so that it will be easier to remove the excess eye shadow powder later by using the big powder brush


9) eyes shadow ( firstly apply eyes make up base, then followed by some shimmering white pearl powder, silver eye shadow and light shimmering blueish eye shadow, it is pretty hard for me. I will certainly fail on this part)

10) some white matte eye shadow to “clean up” the outer area of my eye shadow. Remove the excess eye shadow powder by using the big powder brush .

11) Re-apply eye liner if needed.

12) Shaping my eye brow with eye brow powder and eye brow shaping pencil ( Tips : For those who have big round face like I do, pls try not to draw ur eye brow too long and thin ( it’s a big NO), else it will make ur face looking much more fuller and bigger!)
See this, it is quite flaunting and thick!!

13) Fake eye lashes ( here comes the tricky part, you must be very be careful and make sure you “aim” at the “right spot” before the eye glue dries out. The way you hold your fake eye lashes is very crucial too. Make sure the length is right for you by cutting it with scissor before you put it on) 14) Apply mascara for upper and lower eye lashes and use the “zig zag” motion as the ending motion

15) re-apply loose powder ( ur make up can last for longer hours)

16) pinky blush ( dun be too heavy)

17) light pinky pearl lip gloss..
Voolaaa...Done!!!
“哈日妆” requires heavy make up on your eyes. It emphasize on the eye make up. As the matter of fact, I’m not really into this “哈日妆” ….Yet, I’m still happy with it. Usual photo shooting moments of taking photos after the class!
one more photo with Miko before leaving the class!

I’m looking forward to the next lesson. Smoky eyes..here I come...
XOXO

0 comments: